1. Please ensure you have associated your steam account and teamspeak account to the forums!

Template Erie County Sheriff's Office Application Template

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Reece May, Mar 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reece May

Reece May Moderator Staff APD Member

Before Starting your ECSO Patrol Application make sure you are a deputy in DOC

Title of topic: [Name - ECSO Patrol Application - date]

*RP Name:

*DOB and Age:

*Where do you live and what is your time zone?:

*What is your UID?:

*Who is the current Patrol Captain?:

*Why do you want to join the Patrol Section Of the ECSO? (150 Word Minimum):

*What special skills can you bring to the ECSO and the rest of the patrol unit? (200 Word Minimum):

*Why should we accept you over other applicants? (200 Word Minimum):

*Do you have any past experiences with police work? (In-game or Real life):

*Do you have any past experiences with military work? (In-game or Real life):

*Give us a brief description of yourself (Real Life). (100 Words):

*Are you able to work under stressful situations? (Yes or No):

*Are you a patient person? (Yes or No):

*Will you respect the authority of those appointed over you? (Yes or No):

*Will you follow all lawful orders in which you receive to your best ability? (Yes or No):

*There is an Officer's Panic button pushed and a Jail Break, which do you respond to first as a patrol officer and why?:

Declaration of Agreement

By submitting this application to the Erie County Sheriff's Office, I, {Name} declare that all information contained herein is true and correct. I understand that a background check will be performed. I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under my own consent. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order.

As we are a legal faction, by submitting this application you agree that if you are ever no longer a member of the Erie County Sheriff's Office, you cannot use any information obtained during your employment, either IN-GAME OR OUT OF CHARACTER.

You are required to follow all server rules and regulations (i.e forums/teamspeak/and game rules) and disregarding such rules and regulations can result to your employment being terminated. Do you also agree that upon termination of your employment contract with the Erie County Sheriff's Office, any houses or dwellings in your possession may be searched in according with the Search and Seizure laws and Standard Operating Procedures?

*Do you agree to adhere and understand the above declarations?:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.